Thursday, February 18, 2010

Three Little Monkeys ......

Hi Everyone,
OK, am I the only one with the rhyme "three little monkeys jumping on the bed..." going through my head when I see this card?  I just love the new Fox & Friends stamp set by Stampin' Up, in the new Occasions Mini catalog.  It is soooo cute and the possibilities are just endless with all the wonderful little animals.
For my card share today, I chose the monkey, because my youngest son is our little monkey and it just seemed like the perfect choice for a future birthday card for him. 
I chose the combination of Dusty Durango, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel to showcase my little mischief makers. The scalloped circles are the perfect frame for these cute little guys and I popped them up on dimensionals to help them stand out a little more.
Hope you enjoy viewing this card as much as I did making it.

Until Next Time,
Stamping Hugs,
Tricia Butts

Product List (All Stampin' Up):

Stamp Sets:
Fox & Friends - Clear Mount Stamp  Set 118565

                           Wood Mount Stamp Set 117020
Price: $14.95     Set Quantity: 7
Teeny Tiny Wishes (Wood Mount) Stamp Set 115370
Price $36.95  Set Quantity: 24

Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa Classic Ink
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Snail adhesive, dimensionals










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and great stamps! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete