Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Creative Card Buffet: Day 2 Card Share

Hi Everyone,
As promised, I have returned with another card share showcasing this Saturday's Card Buffet. Today I have decided to share two of the card designs that will be available to help show you the variety of cards that I provide with my classes.
With Father's Day just around the corner, I thought it would be a great opportunity to share a card design that is perfect for the men in our lives. This card is created with the Motorcycle stamp from the new Summer Mini catalog and the textured background is created with the new Lattice Square Textured Impressions Embossing folder. You can personalize this card with the sentiment of your choice to suit the occasion.
The second card I want to share with you today is as feminine as the first card is masculine. This pretty pink card is created using the new Watercolor Trio stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. The tone on tone look gives the card a soft and pretty look. This card design works well for many occasions whether it is a birthday, Friendship or even a Get Well card. The choice is yours.
I hope you have enjoyed today's Card Buffet card shares and would love to have you join me this Saturday for a fun and relaxed class. Visit here to for details. Please contact me today to reserve your spot. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Until Next Time.
Stampin' Hugs,
Tricia Butts
P.S. Don't forget to visit tomorrow to see more card designs available at this month's Creative Card Buffet.




Motorcycle 117657 Price: $8.95

Set Quantity: 1

Watercolor Trio -
Clear-Mount Stamp 120084

Price: $16.95
Wood Mount Stamp 117050

Price: $22.95
Set Quantity: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment