Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st Means Last Chance Retirement Lists!

Hi Everyone,
Well, I have survived another school year and my children are now home and underfoot. The best thing is that I get to sleep in, which was definitely a good thing this morning as I decided to stay up until midnight last night to see this year's Last Chance Retirement Lists.
With the retirement of 30 current core colors, there are a lot of great products available this year, some of them at discounts of 25-50%.

Here are the links to the individual lists:

Last Chance Stamp Set List

Last Chance Definitely Decorative Items List  25% off Retiring Definitely Decorative Items

Last Chance Accessories List

Now, the Last Chance Stamp Set List and the Last Chance Definitely Decorative Items List are available until June 30th. The Last Chance Accessories List is only available while supplies last. With this being the case, I recommend that you place your order for these items as soon as possible to avoid disappointment (especially those accessories that are discounted as they will be very popular).
I will provide updates as they become available on items that have sold out and that are no longer available for purchase. Please place your orders using my Online Store on my Stampin' Up website: http://www.triciabutts.stampinup.net/ by Clicking Shop Now.  It is as simple as logging in and placing your order and is the best way to ensure that you get the items you want before they disappear. You can also contact me to place your order but while I will place any orders received in a timely manner, I can not guarantee that the items will be available.  That is why I am recommending, that for the Last Chance Accessories items, you use my Online Store to place your order to get the best results. Please let me know if you have questions or concerns and I will be happy to help you.
This really is an exciting time and I hope that you will have fun taking advantage of the wonderful specials during this Last Chance month of June.
Until Next Time,
Stampin' Hugs,
Tricia Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment