Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Days to Order from the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog


Hi Everyone,

Well the end of 2010 is almost here and I am still wondering where the year went! I swear each year goes by faster than the previous one. With the end of 2010 brings us to the last days to order the fantastic products from the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog. You only have until January 3rd, 2011 to place your orders before it disappears.
Now that Christmas is over and the presents have all been unwrapped, you are probably like me and feeling a little dazed and confused. Out of all of the holidays we celebrate during the year, Christmas is the one that we invest the most time to create wonderful happy memories for our families. I have a bunch of photos that I took Christmas day as well as all the events leading up to it (decorating the tree, school holiday concerts and so on) that I now would like to use to create a record of this Holiday season.
Plus, I also have all my Halloween and Thanksgiving photos as well as my Fall photos to go through. It is easy to get behind during the last few months of the year, but that is OK. With the cold winter days ahead, I can take the time to create my scrapbook pages and projects using wonderful projects from the Holiday Mini Catalog. This mini has so many great stamp sets, embellishments, Designer Series Paper sets and more to help record my precious memories.
Stampin' Up! has also provided a list of products from this Mini that will be available after January 3rd. They are listed below:

Holiday Mini 2010 Carry Over List

Remember, just because the Holiday Season is over, it doesn't mean we have to stop enjoying these wonderful products. Several of my favorite stamp sets from this Mini catalog can be use beyond the holidays, such as Merry Crittermas and Paisley Prints (as well as the coordinating Paisley Party Wheel). The cute sledding bunny and the singing cat would be great on kids cards and you could alter several of the other stamp images from the Merry Crittermas set to use throughout the year.
I am already using the two different heart images from the Paisley Prints stamp set to design my Valentine cards (I will be sharing photos and details soon). The leaf image and the tree image will work well for masculine cards as well as general occasion cards such as Thank You, Get Well, Thinking of You style cards.
Another idea that I am working on, is getting an early start on next year's Christmas cards. Yes, I know, it seems a bit crazy, but seriously if I don't think about getting started soon I know they won't get done. I fall into the same trap every year in that by the time I think about making my Christmas cards for the year it is already September leading into October. At this time of the year, the kids are back at school and I am busy with their activities and we are already thinking Halloween. Before you know it, we have snowballed into Thanksgiving and Christmas and once again my Christmas cards are not finished. Sound familiar?
If this sounds like something you would consider doing, let me know and we can figure out a plan together. Stampin' Up has provided a wonderful free card design available here (it would also double as a great masculine card or thank you card,  just vary the colors used). This card is created using the Paisley Prints Stamp Set and the background was created using the Paisley Party Wheel.
You can find a wonderful library of project ideas by clicking here to help get you inspired.
So don't forget to take another look through the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog and place your order either by contacting me or by placing your order by visiting my Online Store here. Don't forget to also check out the Clearance Rack for great Stampin' Up! retired and discontinued products at fantastic discounts.
Until Next Time.
Happy Stampin',
Tricia Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment