Monday, February 20, 2012

Easel Cards: Adding the Simply Wow Factor to your Cards

Hi Everyone,
Once again life has added some twists and turns but I am back again. Hard to believe we are approaching the end of February already. Boy is the year speeding by fast.

Today I want to share with you a video from Stampin' Up! that shows you how easy it is to create an Easel Card. I love the Wow Factor that comes with an Easel card and they are so much fun to create. They are a great way to display a favorite photo on a card front and the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.

Watch this video for great tips on how to create your Easel Card:


OK, so now that you have seen how amazing the Easel card looks and how easy it is to create, there is no reason not to give it a try yourself.  Pick an upcoming birthday, anniversary or other occasion and get creative! 

In my next post, I will share my Easel Card that I created for Valentine's Day to help inspire you to create your own masterpiece.

Until Next Time,
Happy Stampin',
Tricia Butts
http://www.triciabutts.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment